- Adjustment disorders
- Anxiety disorders including panic, phobias, chronic worry and OCD
- Anger management
- Chronic disease management and lifestyle choices
- Depression and mood disorders
- Grief and loss
- Health anxiety
- Marital and relationship difficulties
- Trauma including PTSD, dissociation, somatoform and personality disorders
- Workplace stress, return to work assistance
- Children with behavioural issues
- Children with anxiety issues
- Life transitions
- Long-term personality problems
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sleep management
- Weight management
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Pain Management
We are focused on achieving the best patient outcomes through clinical excellence.
Your practitioner has been trained to understand a whole range of presenting issues, and has experience working with a range of age groups and presenting issues. Evidence based therapy approaches will be used in session and tailored to your individual needs.
Our clients include children, adolescents, adults and the elderly, and our philosophy is to treat all clients with unconditional positive regard, empathy and validation of their experiences, whilst working towards agreed upon outcomes.