As a junior athlete, mental toughness and a winning mindset can be just as important as physical ability. In this workshop, we will explore the psychological factors that contribute to high performance in junior athletes, and provide practical strategies and tools to help participants achieve their full potential on and off the field.
Some of the topics we will cover in this workshop include:
- Goal setting: We will teach participants how to set meaningful and achievable goals, and develop a plan for reaching those goals.
- Mental toughness: We will explore the concept of mental toughness and provide strategies for building resilience and perseverance in the face of adversity.
- Mindfulness and visualization: Participants will learn about the benefits of mindfulness and visualization for sports performance, and will be guided through exercises to develop these skills.
- Dealing with performance anxiety: We will provide strategies for managing performance anxiety and help participants develop a more confident and calm mindset when competing.
- Building a winning mentality: We will discuss the importance of having a winning mentality, and provide tips for developing a more positive and confident outlook on life and sport.
This workshop is designed for junior athletes of all levels, and is suitable for those who are looking to improve their performance, build mental toughness, and achieve their full potential in their sport. Our experienced and knowledgeable trainers will be on hand to answer any questions and provide personalized guidance and support.
If you are a junior athlete looking to take your performance to the next level, we encourage you to join us for this exciting and impactful workshop. Register today and start your journey to a more confident and successful athletic career!
The small group workshops are a safe space. There will be some questions asked towards the guests around their own general experiences and at times universal experiences of all parents. During these points of the presentation, guests can choose to contribute their own experiences as little or as much as they like during these points, there is no pressure to contribute your own experiences.
After the presentation, if you have specific questions around your own circumstance, the psychologist, will be more than happy to speak one on one.
If the event is sold out, please contact (03) 5216 3999 to go on the wait list for the next event.
For more information, visit EventBrite